Terms of Business & Privacy Notice
Your Statutory rights are not affected by any of the following Terms of Business.
By proceeding with an order or booking a saddle fitting appointment you are agreeing to these Terms of Business & Privacy Notice.
- 50% deposit is required when orders are placed for bespoke items and saddle orders. Full payment is required before the item is posted/collected or in the case of saddles the full amount is due when it is fitted. Deposits are non refundable.
- Due to demand and saddle fitting commitments the lead time on new items is often 6 to 8 weeks. If you have a competition you require the item for please let us know the date and we will try to accommodate this for you.
- Saddles are only sold fully fitted to the horse by a HR Saddlery, SMS Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter, this applies to new and second hand saddles.
- In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you have a fourteen day ‘cooling off’ period when an order for is placed, with the exception of bespoke/made to template items which are exempt.
- All saddle fitting, travel charges and any flocking adjustments/work on the saddle must be paid for in full on the day of the saddle fitting.
- All standard items are charged at the price shown and full payment is required before posting/collection.
- Repairs will be quoted for before work commences and payment in full is required before posting/collection.
- Title of goods remains with HR Saddlery until paid in full.
- HR Saddlery is a non-VAT registered company.
- By arrangement items can be collected from the workshop.
- All items can be post, with the exception of saddle purchases which must be fitted by HR Saddlery. This is to ensure that the saddle fits both the horse and rider.
- Small items will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery, which is a signed for next day service.
- Larger items (for example a saddle that has had repair work) will be sent by a suitable courier service. This will depend upon your requirements for insurance and delivery time.
Using your personal information
HR Saddlery collect your personal details for our own database for purposes of invoicing and contacting you related to your saddlery needs. Your details may be passed on to The Society of Master Saddlers for non commercial purposes.