Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/wwwhrsad/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
- Leather is a natural product and with the correct care will last a long time.
- As with many natural products the finish will change during its use, growing more beautiful with age. A small scar may be apparent on the leather, this is the natural finish and should not be considered a defect.
- It is important to treat all new saddlery/leathergoods prior to initial use to protect the long term finish of the item.
- All saddlery/leathergoods should be cleaned regularly and this is a good time to check for general wear and tear.
- Excess dirt and grease should be wiped away with a damp cloth. Then a non-glycerine saddle soap applied. Many saddle manufacturers produce their own blend of leather soap/cream to best enhance the leather on their range of saddles.
- Do not store saddlery/leathergoods in extreme temperatures and this will weaken the leather and cause it to crack and become brittle.
- If your saddlery/leathergoods get wet, always allow them to air and dry naturally. Direct heat or sunshine will cause the leather to weaken and crack.
- Avoid riding in jeans with an inside leg seam as this will cause increased friction on the saddle and increase wear.
- If you have any questions regarding the care of your HR Saddlery product please don’t hesitate to contact us.